This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
But thou has not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou have been weary of me, O Israel.
Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.
Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou has made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
I, even I, am he that blottes out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob, to the curse, and Israel to reproaches
21) Luke 1:74 > That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
Eph.1:5 > Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Je’sus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
22) Mal.1:13> Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.
25) Isa.44:22>I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and as a cloud, thy sins return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
Jer.31:34 > And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Mic.7:18-19> Who is a God like unto thee, that pardons iniquity and passes by the transgresssion of the remnant of his heritage? he retains not his anger for ever, because he delights in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
Ezek.36:22> Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
27) Rom.5:12 > Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Mal.2:7> For the priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the messenger of the LORD of hosts.
28) Isa.47:6> I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou did shew them no mercy: upon the ancient has thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
Lam.2:2> And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet that I heard him that spake unto me.
Ps.79:4 Jer.24:10 Dan.9:11 Zech.8:13